The Crafter in the Rafters

A collection of crafting ideas, projects, and how tos.

Monday, August 08, 2005

Wardrobe Malfunction

Gee, two posts in one day...what will I do? This was just too funny not to pass along. I have this really cute black skirt that I sometimes wear to work. It's of a professional length (just above the knee) and has a very flattering cut to it. It's perhaps one of the more comfortable skirts I own (stretchy is good). So, I put it on this morning with a cute sweater top and my burkes (not professional, but very comfy). Everything was going along fine until I bent over to pick up my kitty to say good-bye. I heard a rip and felt a strange breeze...apparently the kick pleat in the back decided it needed to be bigger, way bigger, clean up to the waistband bigger. Now I'm all for making new fashion statements, but that's just not one of them. I'm sure that I can have it fixed, but I think perhaps my clothes are trying to tell me something...and I'm guessing it's along the lines of "lose weight." How's that for weight-loss encouragement?

1 Comments:

At 8/11/2005 1:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you could set a new trend with that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home