The Crafter in the Rafters

A collection of crafting ideas, projects, and how tos.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Victory!

After three weeks of waiting to hear anything about my essay from my master's advisor, I finally have an answer. I got me an A!! Woo! Let the heavens break out in a rousing rendition of the Hallelujiah Chorus 'cause I'm finally getting my master's this spring. I have one class and a two-hour "conversation" with the two heads of my department about what I've learned over the course of my study left to do and then I'm done. I can't imagine what it will be like to not be in school. I wanted to quit several times over the years, especially in the last few months while trying to finish my essay, but I didn't. And I'm very happy that I didn't. As of May 12th, 2006, I will have my Master's, and I did it on my own. Yay me!

1 Comments:

At 1/21/2007 9:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I know that must feel great! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home