The Crafter in the Rafters

A collection of crafting ideas, projects, and how tos.

Monday, February 28, 2005

Happy Birthday, Victoria!

Today is my little kitty's birthday. She is 6 years old. I think this makes her middle-aged in cat years, but that hasn't dampened her spirits. She spent the first few minutes after midnight happily chasing her tail around in the middle of living room floor like a kitten. She is my pride and joy and a never-ending source of entertainment. She's also, at times, a little fuzzy monster with a propensity for biting, clawing, and breaking things. It depends on the mood she's in. But, most of the time, she's my little angel. There's nothing more pleasant or comforting on a tough day than to curl up on the couch with a good book and a purring cat. So, today I'm grateful that I have her with me. Happy Birthday, Vicky!

1 Comments:

At 3/04/2005 11:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww...

You should post a picture if you can. :-)

shane

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home