The Crafter in the Rafters

A collection of crafting ideas, projects, and how tos.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Happy Day!

Anyone who has battled their weight will understand this fashion victory...

Saturday morning, I managed to slide into a pair of jeans that I haven't been able to wear in 3 months. Note also that I said "slide," not "managed to stuff myself into" or "had to suck in just to zip while hoping no one noticed me turning blue from the lack of oxygen," but "slide." I consider it a great personal victory, since I don't really exercise (this morning's two trips to the train station notwithstanding), and "diet" is just not a word in my vocabulary. At this rate, I may be back to my high school weight by the end of the summer. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home