The Crafter in the Rafters

A collection of crafting ideas, projects, and how tos.

Friday, June 01, 2007

Bermuda!!

So, I may complain from time to time about my job, but I can't deny that the benefits are fabulous! I was informed this week that I'm going to Bermuda for our big annual meeting. What a great birthday gift...an all-expense-paid trip to Bermuda! I know I'm going to be working really long days, but it's Bermuda!! Even if I have to go to the beach at midnight, I will! I probably won't get to enjoy much of the scenery, but I will do what I can while I'm there. I just can't wait!

I really haven't traveled much. Most of my trips consist of going back home to Michigan for one reason or another. I've been to Disney World and to New York, Baltimore, and Washington D.C., but that's about it. Going to Quebec for my honeymoon is really only "foreign" trip I've taken, so having the opportunity to go to Bermuda is just absolutely awesome!! And, I've always wanted my passport, so this is a great opportunity for me to get it. Of course, getting it on such short notice (I leave in two weeks) is a bit of a freaky endeavor, but it'll be fine.

It's funny, as soon as I was told that I was going, my mind flooded with things like "my bathing suit is nine years old, I need a new one" and "dear God, do I own shorts that fit?". Needless to say, I've got a lot to do before I leave that doesn't involve getting things done at work. This is a big deal for my company, so I want to make sure that I represent them well, especially since I'd like to go to the AGM again (although next year it won't be in Bermuda). I'm really excited though. I can't wait for June 16th!!

1 Comments:

At 6/08/2009 3:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have just added your latest post "BEST BERMUDA HONEYMOON" to our Directory of Honeymoon Travels and Locations. You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory for getting a huge base of visitors to your website and gaining a valuable backlink to your site.


Warm Regards

honeymun.com Team

http://www.honeymun.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home