The Crafter in the Rafters

A collection of crafting ideas, projects, and how tos.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Blog Reboot

I've decided to restart my blog, but under a different name and with a different purpose.  "Eclectic" was all about my life and my thoughts about my life.  And while that was meaningful to me and somewhat helpful, writing about the things that go on in my everyday life just didn't seem to hold my attention too much.  So, I've decided to write about something I like a lot, something specific (and no, that would not be my handsome soon-to-be-husband).  I'm thinking crafts instead.

Planning my upcoming wedding has gotten me thinking about a lot about crafting.  I'm what you could call at DIY bride.  I'd rather figure out a way to do it myself than to buy something pre-made.  So, I've been scouring the internet for wedding project ideas, and wracking my brain for a few more, especially projects that highlight my own kind of flair. 

In future entries, I'll be talking about the projects I'm working on and, of course, showing pictures of my progress.  I have absolutely no idea how these projects are going to turn out, but I can't wait to try!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home